Question about tattoo???

ColoradoChic

Okay so I got a tattoo yesterday of mountains vertical on my bicep and when I twist my arm my mountains look crooked. I'm not sure if this is a thing that happens with everyone in tattoos in this area or if it's just me and it's crooked? First pic is when it's not bent and the second is bent

IMG_6215.JPG

IMG_6216.JPG

Edited by ColoradoChic

7 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

I think that it's fine. Do you know how to take care of a fresh tattoo? Make sure to follow your aftercare instructions. :)

7 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

I think that it's fine. Do you know how to take care of a fresh tattoo? Make sure to follow your aftercare instructions. :)

14 hours ago, zetroc said:

Hi, welcome. That's part of the nature of tattoos - they look one way when put on, but as the body moves, the image changes. Not to worry though, it'll always straighten back out. 

14 hours ago, zetroc said:

Hi, welcome. That's part of the nature of tattoos - they look one way when put on, but as the body moves, the image changes. Not to worry though, it'll always straighten back out. 

Thank you I'm glad to join! And thanks for the feedback I was feeling kinda scared and paranoid about it and felt like it was croooked

4 hours ago, Devious6 said:

Welcome to the forum!! Like everyone else, I agree that yours looks fine. You'll get lots of great advice here - many very experienced people and some of us relative newbies, too. 

Thanks, I was just worried it looks bad and I don't want to feel like "I should have learned my lesson" because it makes me feel worse about it. I'm glad I got some good feedback it just bothers me that it looks crooked in some positions.