What could I add to this?

ColoradoChic

YES I AM BACK! A lot of you have given me some awesome feedback and I have emailed my tattoo artist and asked her if there was any way I could add to it. Maybe if I add to it I won't feel so insecure about it I mean it is going to be on my body for the rest of my life and I want to be happy with it. I was thinking I could possibly turn it into a sunflower? I don't even know... Or if I could just keep the mountain and add to the parts of it and make it look less boring. Please give me your honest opinions thank you! 

IMG_6184.JPG

Edited by ColoradoChic

Turn it into a night scene. Put a crescent moon to the left, with maybe a comet going over the mountains. Into astrology,? Put your zodiac sign as it looks in the sky over the mountains. Not the rendering of the sign, but how the pattern that the stars are in, the little pinpoints of stars. Under the mountains, put the Donner party cannibalising each other! JUST KIDDING. Maybe put a small campfire, or maybe a hand so it looks like it is cupping your mountain scene.

Friend....it's way too early to start thinking about adding or covering up. Enjoy it as is for at least three months. Breathe. :) It's cool! Maybe think about another, different tattoo in a different place OR not getting another tattoo until you've processed how you feel. Give yourself some time. Do not, I repeat, do NOT make any decisions for at least a few months. Please. :)

I wholly agree with @Gingerninja!  You're not even healed yet. Let it settle in and then decide whether you want to add to or cover this. You had a reason for getting this tattoo, right? What was it? Does this tattoo represent what you had in mind? If yes, then enjoy it. If not, then engaging the same artist to add to it or cover it might not be the best plan. 

Take some time to let it heal. By all means search around for what you might want to do or what you might want for your next tattoo. And, check out other artists to get ideas. People here will gladly help point you in different directions.

But, breath. Relax. Enjoy....and wait.