• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Everyone is going to be different, but in my experience placement matters and I am willing to bet your diet does too. My ditch got super swollen, but I think that was a matter of placement. My bicep didn't at all, but I eat a lot of almonds, ok fine I eat lots of nuts there I said it. Anyway, healthy oils are going to help your body fight inflammation. Plenty of others can cause you to swell more. You could check this article out to get a better idea: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/foods-that-fight-inflammation I get how new age-y and probably asinine I sound, but lets face it, your body is going to react to situations differently depending on what you put inside it. 
    • I mean, everyone gets tattooed at the pace that works for themselves (money, time off work) and their tattooists schedule...from my experience - my arm took 1 month (i went every week) and the other arm took a couple of months. My back took 6 months. Guess my point is keep the appointments regular and consistent, stay focused...you'd be surprised how fast you can finish them projects! plan the work, work the plan. good luck ! edit // not hating, just giving perspective. my tattooists are all local. i had all the cash saved and ready before booking the appointments. That's just my routine so I can bang out the projects. In the past I would get take on one big tattoo project each year. It kept me focused.
    • Thank you! I know it’s pretty normal for me to swell this way so I’m not so nervous, more curious about others’ swelling and whether or not they do. Thanks for responding! Cheers. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics