What do you think about this tattoo ?

Dubibubi

The Reaper seams solid, nothing fancy but ok. The upper one, don't know... Somehow looks streched, the face of the girl, the demon. Think that could have been done a lot better, don't like it very much, sorry. And placement of both tattoos isn't good in my opinion, but this could probably be fixed by connecting them somehow...

I generally agree with the comments above. Were they done by the same artist? Can't say I'm a big fan of the top one, the bottom is, IMHO, solid but not great. How long ago did you get them?

It's tough to judge placement - I assume you got the top one first. To me, when you are using a prime piece of your body's real estate, I think larger is better. That said, it's just my opinion.

The reality is this - we all over think our tattoos after we get them. We all see the flaws more than others do. No tattoo is perfect. The bottom line is that the real test is what you think of them, not what we think.

My suggestion would be to add around them. I'd look for a more talented artist(s) who can guide you with suggestions and then add some quality pieces. The addition of others will lessen the focus on the ones you might not be so happy with - assuming you aren't. Take the time to look through the pics and vids here. Search for some quality shops/artists. If you let us know where you live, people can make suggestions on great places to start looking. Instagram is you friend in checking out different artists and their work.