Just wanting advice on tattoo pain experience

Jessy

So I go in 6 days to get my thight tattoo which i will post for everyone to see i am exited yet nervous. I have one tattoo on my shoulder and i didnt feel anything but the vibration reallyand i have a really high pain tolerance but i enjoy to feel pain as awkward as that sounds. Anyways i have heard the thigh is one of the most painful spots to get a tattoo. So please share stories and experiences id love to here what everyone has to say..and dont be rude i just wanna get a general idea of what i should be looking forward to. Thanks darlings

I got a thigh tattoo yesterday and it was so painful towards the inside and outside. I sat for 3 hours straight. It is my biggest and hurt alot. I have both wrists and inner forearm done and an ankle and found them all mostly pain free. Everyone is different though but by the end of mine i was glad it was done. Was so worth it though i love it.

IMG_20170727_172423_532.jpg

20170727_210036.jpg

On 7/21/2017 at 3:33 AM, Jessy said:

So I go in 6 days to get my thight tattoo which i will post for everyone to see i am exited yet nervous. I have one tattoo on my shoulder and i didnt feel anything but the vibration reallyand i have a really high pain tolerance but i enjoy to feel pain as awkward as that sounds. Anyways i have heard the thigh is one of the most painful spots to get a tattoo. So please share stories and experiences id love to here what everyone has to say..and dont be rude i just wanna get a general idea of what i should be looking forward to. Thanks darlings

So. How did the tattoo go.

I will be getting my thigh done next year, terrified of it. I have had the inside of my Bicep done and it was torture. My ribs didn't hurt at all. Both times. The thigh though, not excited.