Sign in to follow this  
fortnightofwar

Does this tattoo look like a penis

I really like this handpoked tattoo I have but recently started thinking that it looks a little too much like a penis! is this just in my head? check out the pic, turn it sidesways and upside down tooIMG_3576.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, fortnightofwar said:

I really like this handpoked tattoo I have but recently started thinking that it looks a little too much like a penis! is this just in my head? check out the pic, turn it sidesways and upside down tooIMG_3576.JPG

"head" and "penis" ? LOL

actually it looks like a rocket to me,or maybe a starfish,no,no wait,it looks a lot like an arm ! that's it ! it's a Fuckin' arm ! well,no,not a Fuckin' arm,maybe it's just an arm.HOLD ON ! it's an arm AND a leg !  mmmm,maybe a couch ? maybe it's a baby's arm holding an apple !? it could be infected, I turned my head to the left,but I think I broke it,and I can't fuckin' do it upside down,

F*** it,I'm not sure dude. :52_fearful:

Edited by Dan

I teaching myself basic stone carving lately and tried making a small tree the other day. After a couple hours I looked at it from another perspective, giggled insanely and without saying anything showed it to my husband. He laughed and said "yeah did you mean to make a penis?"

Moral: My poor tree looked way more like a penis than your geometric dotwork, which is actually quite nice. Maybe if you tilt your head and squint it maybe kinda could look like something if you're looking for it. If anyone is looking for that on your arm, there's other issues probably

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• I am wanting a colorful big lotus on my shoulder (will be my first tattoo), and am finding artists that I like although their work is almost all in black. Is an artist who is talented in black not necessarily skilled with color?   Also, I am in Colorado and would definitely appreciate artist recommendations 
    • I did reply to this but for some reason it didn’t work.... so excuse me if for some reason I’ve posted this story twice.    a similar thing happened to me, but with my grandad. He unfortunately had a stroke and lost his marbles - previously a very proud man (an architect) and wasn’t overly fond of tattoos however.. I got a fairy tattooed on my shoulder about 10 years ago representing my grandparents because I went fairy hunting with them as a young child and it was such a special, magical time in my childhood that I wanted to keep a reminder.. anyhow. After he had his first stroke (unfortunately he had numerous) I showed him, he had tears in his eyes and stroked her gently and told me how beautiful she was. It really upset me but in a good way, because I knew at that moment it meant something to him too.    I also have “tomorrow’s another day” tattooed on my collarbone because it’s a saying my dad told me growing up (he suffered with depression, as did I growing up) so it was a constant reminder to try and remember that although today may be shit... tomorrow will hopefully be better. 
    • @oboogie that’s adorable. I want an old lady to touch my arm haha @Hollie yeah that seems to be the general consensus- doesn’t matter what people think as long as yr good with it. I think I was just seeking affirmation that it wasn’t a ‘bad tattoo’ / ‘done poorly.’ Ya know that pesky self doubt that a creeps around the brain!
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries