Does this tattoo look like a penis

fortnightofwar

2 hours ago, fortnightofwar said:

I really like this handpoked tattoo I have but recently started thinking that it looks a little too much like a penis! is this just in my head? check out the pic, turn it sidesways and upside down tooIMG_3576.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"head" and "penis" ? LOL

actually it looks like a rocket to me,or maybe a starfish,no,no wait,it looks a lot like an arm ! that's it ! it's a Fuckin' arm ! well,no,not a Fuckin' arm,maybe it's just an arm.HOLD ON ! it's an arm AND a leg !  mmmm,maybe a couch ? maybe it's a baby's arm holding an apple !? it could be infected, I turned my head to the left,but I think I broke it,and I can't fuckin' do it upside down,

F*** it,I'm not sure dude. :52_fearful:

Edited by Dan

I teaching myself basic stone carving lately and tried making a small tree the other day. After a couple hours I looked at it from another perspective, giggled insanely and without saying anything showed it to my husband. He laughed and said "yeah did you mean to make a penis?"

Moral: My poor tree looked way more like a penis than your geometric dotwork, which is actually quite nice. Maybe if you tilt your head and squint it maybe kinda could look like something if you're looking for it. If anyone is looking for that on your arm, there's other issues probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk