2017 BAY AREA TATTOO CONVENTION OCT 20-22

http://www.bayareatattooconvention.com/

I will be there on Saturday,I have an appointment for an Oni from Greg Christian at 12pm, my wife and I will be around for a few hours after that too.

http://tattoofaction.com/section/391836-GREG-CHRISTIAN.html

PM me if you are going to be there Saturday and I will give you my # so maybe we can meetup. 

how 'bout you @MoistTowelette are you going on Saturday ?

44 minutes ago, Scott R said:

IF your at all thinking of going to this do it!  its a blast been here a few times from oklahoma and couldnt be happier with everything from lodging to convention

I'm lucky,it's only a 90min drive for me.

are you going this year ?

On 7/29/2017 at 5:06 AM, Scott R said:

good question, I may take a weekend flight solo if I get blessings.

i'm sure this helps about 0%, but you have my blessing!

not many things can get between me and this convention. i'll try to be out there Saturday as well, but will know more as the time draws nearer. i'm always down to rest my weary legs up at the bar, in between walking the convention aisles. i'll definitely have pics to share afterwards as well. damn... all this talk is getting me antsy!

• 1 month later...
On 7/29/2017 at 5:06 AM, Scott R said:

good question, I may take a weekend flight solo if I get blessings.

Been ages since I was last here, but I signed in just to give you my blessings @Scott R. Between @Hands On and I, I think you're good. It'd be cool to meet up again too.

I'll be there. Not sure if I'm doing the whole weekend again this time, but I'll likely be there all Saturday, unless I can get an appointment w/ my artist setup in the city, then I'll be there from evening.

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:25 AM, Lance said:

Been ages since I was last here, but I signed in just to give you my blessings @Scott R. Between @Hands On and I, I think you're good. It'd be cool to meet up again too.

I'll be there. Not sure if I'm doing the whole weekend again this time, but I'll likely be there all Saturday, unless I can get an appointment w/ my artist setup in the city, then I'll be there from evening.

if you go on Saturday, I will be there , I'll PM you my #.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Great shots. Thanks for posting these. 

I was in the shop the day that Mike started that shishi on the gentleman. The stencil was a big as me!

ya,it was cool,Tim Hendricks was taking walk-ups,but there were too many people on the list when I got done with greg. :(