Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deepamar

Need urgent help

11 posts in this topic

I am worried about my tattoo. I got a tattoo two weeks ago exactly. And I can feel there is little bump on the tattoo under the red pigment. I have been going out and the tattoo was exposed to sun, no seafood, nothing else. I just apply the TATWAX during this course of healing. Need a advice.

There is no itching at all but I feel like the skin is little tender or a small sensation when I touch it.

ec9f459672602f3d08fafa6a3d6eeb82.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey there! It's most likely you've either got a little scarring, or you've had a reaction to red ink which is pretty common. I'd give it a while to let it all heal up properly before I'd get too concerned about it :) 

Deepamar likes this

Oh okey thanks, I was too worried and I went to a dermatologist and she checked and said it's nothing but watch it carefully in following days and come back if you find anything unusual. But you know I am over concerned about it. But thanks for your reply.

JazzyMac likes this

You did the right thing by going to the doctor. I had something similar that lasted for three months then finally went away. Resist the urge to pick at it and don't over moisturize.

oboogie, Deepamar and Devious6 like this

You did the right thing by going to the doctor. I had something similar that lasted for three months then finally went away. Resist the urge to pick at it and don't over moisturize.

Thanks. But I am not moisturizing it keeping it more dry, and I am avoiding sunlight now also.

Gingerninja likes this

This is what my tattoo looks like

The image can't be loaded

Update after a month. The red spot still hurts I scratched a little bit last night and little of upper skin comes off and here it whats look like need advice.b26e96dc215cae12740107a3fb1f1dd4.jpg

I asked the artist she said it just the allergy from pigment, and I will see he doctor again.