Need urgent help

Deepamar

I am worried about my tattoo. I got a tattoo two weeks ago exactly. And I can feel there is little bump on the tattoo under the red pigment. I have been going out and the tattoo was exposed to sun, no seafood, nothing else. I just apply the TATWAX during this course of healing. Need a advice.

There is no itching at all but I feel like the skin is little tender or a small sensation when I touch it.

ec9f459672602f3d08fafa6a3d6eeb82.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh okey thanks, I was too worried and I went to a dermatologist and she checked and said it's nothing but watch it carefully in following days and come back if you find anything unusual. But you know I am over concerned about it. But thanks for your reply.

You did the right thing by going to the doctor. I had something similar that lasted for three months then finally went away. Resist the urge to pick at it and don't over moisturize.

Thanks. But I am not moisturizing it keeping it more dry, and I am avoiding sunlight now also.

• 3 weeks later...