Hi!... help?

Carabun

I'm Cara! I have a couple of tattoos, one of which I am completely over. The other is a small blue star - hard to mess that one up ha.

I am seeking advice about getting it covered. I got it when I was 19, at a place I should have done more research about, of a subject I should have thought more about. I am now 26, no longer an emo girl, mother of one. I thought this tattoo was deep when I got it, but now its just hard to explain and poorly executed. I wanted it smaller, on my wrist, but was told that wasn't possible (not at the consultation, only when I sat down and the gun was ready to go). I had another tattoo artist offer to 'fix' it for me and it looks slightly better but I still want it gone.

Is it possible to cover this up? It looks scarred to shit, blurry, and patchy... I was thinking possibley a tiger, or something floral, something pretty and maybe more relative to who I am now. Any advice of what could maybe be done would be great.

Thanks!

20170801_125135.jpg

On 02/08/2017 at 3:12 AM, Devious6 said:

Welcome to the forum! If you let us know where you live, some folks here could possibly recommend a shop and/or artist who might help with the cover-up.

Thanks! I am in Spruce Grove, Alberta.... close to Edmonton! I have been browsing for artists with coverup work in their portfolio but haven't found many.

Hi @Carabun you're in luck...Edmonton has a lot of quality shops and tattooers. 

I would suggest go *in-person* and talk to the cats at Champion Tattoo (124st) or Lucky Strike Tattoo (116St). I've been tattooed at both these joints by various people on many an occasion, you'll get good vibes and a nice experience I am sure. Really you can cover that script with anything, should be a piece of cake to run over.