can i still turn this around?

Mingz

hey guys i started this tattoo cover up i used to have big letters in black going down. i realize the tattoo wasnt going to be great since its a covered up but i lost faith in the guy who started and insisted he can finish better. what are my chances of making this look decent?to me from far or even close just looks like a black patch ... would i be able to add an skeleton face any how? thanks for the help.

IMG_2412.JPG

Edited by Mingz

I totally agree. Anything is possible. Just depends on the research you're willing to do, the money you're willing to spend, and the traveling miles you're willing to cash. Don't let anyone deter you--because it will happen. And don't stop until you find what you want. If I had gone off the "advice" of a couple of posts here, I would have been extremely upset. Instead, I found a rose in concrete. Best wishes!!

Hi there!

Sharing my experience on laser removal. I started the process last year on a small wrist tattoo and I've had seven treatments with a Q-switched laser. It's a crappy tattoo done by a crappy artist...live and learn. In my situation, the tattoo is barely budging. It's lighter for sure but still not light enough for a coverup. To date, I've spent $600 on removal. The tattoo was done deep with a weird black ink that's being super stubborn. In February, I have an appointment to hit it with a Pico laser. Maybe by this time next year, it will be solid for a coverup with medium to lighter colors.

Just a reminder that it's going to be a journey, not a quick fix!