2011 Horitaka's San Jose Tattoo Convention

The dates have been announced for State of Grace's tattoo convention for October 21-23, 2011 at the SFO Hyatt Regency.

As more info is released please post. Also if you're tattooing there please let us know and how you prefer people to make appointments to get tattooed by you.

Here's the LST Link and discussion for the 2010 tattoo convention

Horitaka's Link to Tattoo Convention Info

• 1 month later...
I am seriously thinking of making this trip,just curious how hard would it be to get work done by some of these big names? I have never been to a convention of any kind, how well attended are these?

Some artists you can email/call in advance and get appointments while others only do walk-ups at conventions. The best bet is to contact the specific shops/artists you wish to get tattooed by and find out what their schedule looks like.

• 2 months later...
For the first time in years, I will NOT be at this convention. (Where's the dislike button for my own post?) Gonna be out of town at a family wedding. I'm so bummed about it.

UPDATE: We're too broke to fly to the out-of-town wedding, so we'll be at the convention, where we'll be too broke to get tattooed, but at least we'll get to meet some folks. I'll also get to pick up my copy of the new Bloodwork Bodies book!

• 2 weeks later...