Sign in to follow this  
peopleloveme

new

Hi, I just found this website / forum and it's fantastic what you have here. It's been a while I'm thinking about getting a tattoo but I'm not able to find a design that I really like.

I hope I would find some inspiration on this forum. I'm also curious if I describe what I want would anyone here be able to make a quick drawing of something? Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

welcome. Indeed there is a wealth of info available here. 

Not likely you'll get any drawings here. One of the things you'll learn here is how to go about recognizing styles and the artists who master them. That is who should be drawing for you (eventually)

Be patient :16_relieved: