Sign in to follow this  
marcohk

Hi I have the travel tattoo question

Hi everyone 

I live in Hongkong 

i hope  find out tattoo artist can coverup my old tattoo 

i need Full torso Tibetan black work tattoo

I need tattoo the  Meditation of men (without the towel and use a normal person head with skin hair to Cite the first photo of the body to design a meditation man which is the picture I have sent to you) so on my belly.Next,I want to use the second picture to cover up my old tattoo on my breast part.Also,I want to add some "land,water ,wind and fire" elements for decoration on my whole tattoo which you can choose such kind of elements on the"The Handbook of TIBETAN BUDDHIST SYMBOLS

this is my like pattern

so if you is artist can help me get the the tattoo 

i don't Mind  flight to your  city find you 

and some one can let me know which one artist can help me  finish   Please tell me 

thank so much everyone .  

Marco(HK)