Cover up ?

@ian

heres a few more pics over 8 weeks since last laser treatment.

I guess I am another session or 2 away from covering IMO

damn. you took real well, real fast to the treatments!

did you get any blistering?

I'm getting Pico treatment and my first 45 min session was last Saturday and I am dying from all the blisters and swelling right now. Lucky for me, the actual treatment wasn't bad. It's just the "side effects" *sniffle* Any advice on what to do with my blisters or how to prevent such severe ones in the future?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
damn. you took real well, real fast to the treatments!

did you get any blistering?

I'm getting Pico treatment and my first 45 min session was last Saturday and I am dying from all the blisters and swelling right now. Lucky for me, the actual treatment wasn't bad. It's just the "side effects" *sniffle* Any advice on what to do with my blisters or how to prevent such severe ones in the future?

I believe I have pictures in this thread with some gnarly blisters @CampB as far as care treat with general wound care for a few days, you should be fine. I had no scarring or ill effects proper hydration and good diet could lessen healing time along with some vitamin C and zinc( I never added this during my treatments)

• 4 months later...

Bit of a thread revive but I read through it yesterday and was a very interesting and informative read! Thank you for sharing your experiance, I am currently in the process of getting a medium/large tribal lasered on my upper arm. I have had 2 laser sessions so far and I am noticing good results next session will be in a few weeks. It's the Q Switched Yag laser that is being used for mine, I have only had it turned up a little but my next session I will ask if she can turn it up slightly again.

That picture of the blisters made my stomach churn a little lol.