First colour tattoo very worried

kitpop

Hello everyone i got my first colour tattoo yesterday at an expo and my tattooist said that i had very thin blood and my skin wasnt taking the colour to well but in a few days the colour should come through and i may need a touch up, im very nervous because i haven't heard of this before and well when you look at the pictures you will understand why im fairly worried. Im just looking for some honest opinions and advice on what to do 

Thanks,

21767807_772558336250079_76409308_n.jpg

21763670_772558346250078_903644430_n.jpg

Edited by kitpop

27 minutes ago, kitpop said:

That the colour isn't going to be solid but I guess after it heals I can get a touch up ? Sorry I guess I'm overthinking it 

Yup. A crappy outline is something to worry about. Color not being solid, not so much. Did you know this tattooer before the expo? The last three or four expos I went to, I wouldn't let 90% of the 'artists' near me. I finally just stopped going. It's all about filling booths and getting the shitty Ink Master rejects to show up and mug for the camera. Expos stopped being about quality tattoos a while back.

1 hour ago, Hogrider said:

Yup. A crappy outline is something to worry about. Color not being solid, not so much. Did you know this tattooer before the expo? The last three or four expos I went to, I wouldn't let 90% of the 'artists' near me. I finally just stopped going. It's all about filling booths and getting the shitty Ink Master rejects to show up and mug for the camera. Expos stopped being about quality tattoos a while back.

I looked on her instagram to see her previous work done and she seemed to be one of the better options for what I wanted but I did feel a sense of just wanting to get it done. She did recently email me saying she's more then happy to give me a free touch up when it's healed which is abit reassuring.

On 9/17/2017 at 8:20 AM, kitpop said:

I looked on her instagram to see her previous work done and she seemed to be one of the better options for what I wanted but I did feel a sense of just wanting to get it done. She did recently email me saying she's more then happy to give me a free touch up when it's healed which is abit reassuring.

Any reputable artist will do this. If you aren't sure about her, I wouldn't go back.

• 4 weeks later...
On 18.9.2017 at 10:03 PM, SStu said:

the "thin blood" excuse is a new one, for me . . .

I have heard that different types of people take color differently. I've heard from 3 different artists that my skin is extremely easy to pack color into compared to other people. And if the person was bleeding a lot during the tattoo then I can see it being an issue. I do think it looks like some weird lines going through the color, as if it wasn't put in with circles which in my experience seems to be the norm, but that could just be the photos.