Really looks that bad or am I overthinking it?

Alecto

HI all,

I`m new here, and yes, I`m one of those people who write here because they are worried about their tattoo...
So, my very first tatto was done almost 4 weeks ago, and it looks super faded+ has tiny white spots in it. As far as I can tell, it looked great when it was fresh...I done everything as my tattoo artist suggested me, I was really careful about the aftercare, so  I have no idea what did I do wrong. Here`s a pic when it was fresh, and the 2 after are made today.  I don`t think it is normal... Problem is, that I got this tattoo when I was on holiday, so I can`t even o back to the artist. What do you think?

WP_20170829_15_00_52_Pro.jpg

IMG_20170923_162042.jpg

IMG_20170923_161953.jpg

Welcome to the forum!! I wholly agree with Dan. And, remember that it takes months for a tattoo to fully heal - and no tattoo will ever be perfect. Each is an individual piece of art and each of our bodies reacts differently to the ink, pressure of the needles and the approach of the artist. We all have a tendency to overthink our tattoos - me included. Let this one fully heal and plan for the next!

32 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Thanks for the answers :) So this is how it should be? Because for example no white stayed at all...I know white ink fades faster, but wasn`t that a bit too quick?

you probably didn't do anything wrong in the healing process,

it's still not completely healed yet, it takes a few months to fully heal,

and you can always get it touched up, most artists will do it for free, just be sure and tip them,(they have a cost of supplies)