Midwest laser removal

Brandtson

Hey guys and gals. Kore flatmo just finished my left arm and chest and we'd like to start my right arm and chest but I've got a tattoo that he recommended getting lasered prior to starting. I live in Ohio, any laser removal places anyone could recommend? I'd be willing to drive to surrounding states if needed. Kore didn't have any local recommendations. 

1 hour ago, SStu said:

Dang. Nothing in Ohio?! 

Make some phone calls and try to get recommendations from shops in:

Colombus - Cauldron

Cleveland - Black Metal and Tattoo Faction

Fort Wayne - Black Anvil

Pittsburg - White Willow

Buffalo - Hand of Doom

Thanks! That's a good idea about calling shops. Lots of options in Ohio if I google tattoo laser removal but I was under the impression that not all laser places are created equal. Want to make sure I do this right. 

If you're willing to travel that far, I'd check forum member Mike Panic's Go! Tattoo Removal in Allentown, PA. Their Pintrest page shows lots of results, and pricing seems very fair with latest lasers. Wish I had been closer when I had mine done.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Brandtson said:

I was under the impression that not all laser places are created equal. Want to make sure I do this right. 

Absolutely true. All of those shops mentioned have reputable tattooists/artists who treasure the craft and should be able to assist with recommendations.