Sign in to follow this  
Kanye West

Tattoo problem

I'm a 18 year old male who will be getting a tattoo(s) of famous people's autograph on my right arm. I was just wondering if that would look girly to any one, having a bunch of autographs on my arm.

Two things:

1. That's prime real estate. Consider getting the autograph somewhere else or only get one autograph—someone you really love (I have Johnny Cash's signature on my leg.).
  2. Doesn't matter what it looks like to anyone else. It is for you.
Edited by oboogie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• send us a link to your artist
    • One thing not to worry about is "being unique"....unless you or your artist just rips off another persons work, your tattoo will be unique. The classics are the classics for a reason. Have you considered a Battle Royale? A bit of a different take on the meanings but could be cool (do an internet search). Or if you are religious, maybe a Rock of Ages. I am throwing some classic ideas out just for fun.  What style are you considering?
    • Well i had that in mind actually, the problem is i can't find any good symbols that mirrors the words. 🤨

Wisdon is easy = Owl.. 
      Truth, might be scale or something, but i think a scale is more of Justice.. 
      Honor, that' hard.. Maybe an animal, a Lion? 
      Compassion, hmmm a Rose? 
      Loyalty is hard to put into an image too.. :/ 
      Respect.. 
      Courage. that could actually be more like a symbol of mind because courage comes from sub-counciousness  :D 

Oh. and the texts are not supposed to be in one big pile like in the picture i added. They will be split up, Honor, truth and loyalty will come near each other, 
      Compassion and wisdom are a pair, and Respect and courage a pair. 

Or if im boring i will just list them on my back (joking) , because those texts or symbols to them are what i want. 
      They mean so much to me. There is always room ro fill in with something later. 

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics