Hello everyone, started sleeve (First Tattoo) Opinions?

murci999

Hi , first sorry for my english. been a long time lurker, never had the time to join in. 

i always loved sleeve tattoos, black and grey ones especially, so after 3 years of thinking about it, i finally started my sleeve. 

thing is> its my first ever tattoo, its still red/brownish even after 4 days of healing, and i dont know what should i worry about, if the work done is of good quality or how it will end up, i am not enough experienced to judge, so i thought i show you a pic and maybe you can tell me

also any suggestions to how and what should i tattoo the rest of the arm ? i have so many ideas but not enough space on my arm :)). 

anyway here is a photo , let me know your thoughts? (btw its still wrapped)

New Bitmap Image (3).jpg

40 minutes ago, JazzyMac said:

Looks great!

thanks man, should i be worried because it still doesn't look Black/grey as intended to be? its been 5 days and its too dark and brownish, the end result will be better? more realistic appearance? the artist is doing a good job? i am booked to complete whole sleeve in the upcoming 2 months 

so i took off the wrapping and washed it, its a bit lighter now but still its more of a brownish-reddish color, its been 6 days,    will it get black/grey in a week or two ? or i shouldnt expect much improvement ? . 

also i feel that the eyes aren't realistic because of the color, should i make the pupils more black and the rest dark yellow/orange ? 

am booked for another 5 sessions in coming 2 months, with the same artist, how would you rate the work done so far?

and i am really having alot of thoughts about how should i continue the forearm and the rest of sleeve, i attached an idea below, do you think it would flow with the rest?

owl.jpg

New Bitmap Image (4).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 9:00 AM, JazzyMac said:

Keep in mind that photo of the owl is highly photoshopped to be saturated so the eyes pop out more and the blacks contrast.  I like your lion. It's bad.

thanks man . but its supposed to be a tiger not a lion :)). why you think its bad? i have my next tattoo-session in 2 days.still deciding on the owl

• 3 weeks later...