Hello, + a quick question about motives

sauraman37

Hi!

Stumbled across the site when looking for a place to discuss everything tattoo related, thanks for having me!

I was wondering what you people think about having more than one tattoo with the same motive? Two completly different tattoos of course, but picturing the same thing.

For instance, I already have an owl tattooed from my shoulder to just above the elbow, but I always loved tattoos of owls across the chest.

Do you think this is too much? What are your views on this? :)

32 minutes ago, sauraman37 said:

Hi!

Stumbled across the site when looking for a place to discuss everything tattoo related, thanks for having me!

I was wondering what you people think about having more than one tattoo with the same motive? Two completly different tattoos of course, but picturing the same thing.

For instance, I already have an owl tattooed from my shoulder to just above the elbow, but I always loved tattoos of owls across the chest.

Do you think this is too much? What are your views on this? :)

Hi and welcome,there is nothing wrong IMO with having multiple similar tattoos,many people here have them,I do too,I have several "skull" related tattoos in different styles,sizes,and locations,I also have a few different tattoos with anchors in them.

Having an old tried dragon cover by a much larger dragon. Whatever makes you happy. After my half sleeve project is complete I will going for second flag theme tattoo. 

My ink is for me and no one else.

Get whatever you like in as many styles as you like.