Never trust a (unprofessional) friend to tatt you..

Bray562

Ran into a friend who does garage tatts set up a date and got tatted 5 days ago... pls help me is this a blow out?? It Doesn't feel infected but could it be?? Where did the ink go? It's MY SONS NAME 😥😥

I have other tattoos, but genuinely feel uncomfortable with this 1..

20171030_032727.jpg

20171030_042635.jpg

Edited by Bray562
Spelling errors

6 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Not to sound harsh but you should have known better. Go see your doctor if you think it's infected. Your going to have to let that heal for a few months before you do anything.

No gin your absolutely right I shoulda been  patient.. but with me working in restaurant and barely having free time I took the easy option.. I dont think it's infected as mentioned in my post.. the yellow scabbing just threw me off a lot and was just curious to opinions.. good thing it hides right above my elbow under my short sleeve shirts..  we'll just have to see after healing process 

5 hours ago, Hogrider said:

That's rough. 

As @Gingerninja said, if you think it's infected, go see a doctor. If not, let it heal, do your research and see a professional about getting it fixed. This 'bargain'' tattoo is going to be very expensive.

Money i dare not to use on me until after the holidays, and you Should've said garbage tattoo lol but we'll see in a couple more weeks.. I'll keep you guys updated