Sign in to follow this  
Chip87

Hello!!!

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at getting my first tattoo done so any advice is appreciated! I'm about to post in the Tattoo Advice section as it seems more relevant for that one!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• Yes, I believe any tattoo placed in an area frequently seen by others will change your experience undoubtedly. I think tattoos get seen as so much the fashion item these days people forget how powerful they are. They communicate to the individual onlooker in a myriad of ways that could fill up a whole book. However, whatever the feelings about tattoos are by the onlooker could be the difference between them looking right past you as if you don't exist or asking you to come come with them to spend the night. Enjoy the journey. Every tattoo is a living commitment to allowing your internal world to the external.
    • You win. Really wasn't bad at all. Call me crazy, but it was maybe a 4 to 5 on the pain scale. Only thing that is sore now is a small portion of the elbow bone. 
    • got a little more micro work done today. (Shannon o'Keefe @ Fat Cat Tattoo,Carmichael, CA)
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics