Halloween Flash Day Tattoos!?

tay943

• 1 month later...

Thats a good one for Halloween flash. I usually ask tattooers when they are doing a "regular" tattoo whether or not they do the Halloween thing. Some really take offense to them, others genuinely seem to like it. I just always want the artists to be happy when they are tattooing me. I believe they will do a better job if they are having fun. 

Sorry for drudging up an old thread. All this Christmas bullshit has me missing halloween. 

I got a Friday the 13th  (10/13) tattoo this year this year, that was also my birthday, and an oni on 10/22,but not one actually  on Halloween.

October is turning out to be "tattoo season" for me and my wife, we seem to get the most tattoos for the last few years in October.

Edited by Dan

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, tay943 said:

Wondering if anyone else went to a halloween flash event this year? I'd love to see people's experiences and what they got done!

Below are my vampire teeth, first arm tattoo on the inside of the bicep. Done by Shannon at Man's Ruin Tattoo in St Kilda, VIC Australia.

nice tattoo, pretty cool.

3 hours ago, InkIncShow said:

Thats a good one for Halloween flash. I usually ask tattooers when they are doing a "regular" tattoo whether or not they do the Halloween thing. Some really take offense to them, others genuinely seem to like it. I just always want the artists to be happy when they are tattooing me. I believe they will do a better job if they are having fun. 

Sorry for drudging up an old thread. All this Christmas bullshit has me missing halloween. 

The whole shop was doing them - each artist had drawn up a flash sheet and it was a first come, first serve kind of thing. So each tattoo was only done one :). I really loved it, it was so fun and an amazing experience. 

I'm not sure what you mean by 'good one for halloween flash' as this was my first experience and a really positive one :)

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

nice tattoo, pretty cool.

Thank you :)