Please help.... Tattoo related

anon610

Wasup guys.. I got all my tattoos back to back about 2 or 3 months ago and about 2 weeks ago I started to develop small white pimple like bumps on my tattoos.. Don't know what to do with them or what they are.. They don't itch or anything and don't bother me I just want then to be gone !! I have no idea what they are or where they came from... I used aquaphir for the first 3 days or until they started to peel and then switched over to Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisturizing cream... Any thoughts. Opinions would be very helpful

20171104_231637.jpg

20171104_231615.jpg

20171104_231546.jpg

20171104_231441.jpg

20171104_231357.jpg

Edited by anon610

Welcome to the forum! At this point, your pieces have settled in and are continuing to heal. We all heal at different rates and it takes 6 months or so to fully heal. I'm not sure how much moisturizer you are using but it "could" be a reaction to the moisturizer - either using too much or just generally having some allergic reaction to this specific cream. You could try switching the moisturizing cream to another brand, or even cut it out totally now for awhile to see if that helps. In the end, your skin needs air to heal.

Of course, the best way to ensure it's not an allergic reaction to the cream - or the ink - is to consult your doctor/dermatologist. I hope you figure it out soon!!