Bent

New here was wondering if this was normal?

I’ve had 21 tattoos and I’ve had some scab but I’ve never had one scab and have yellow color in it didn’t know if it was nothing to worry about or what? B51A7464-EFD5-4905-B2E4-C30A674FDBEF.thumb.png.659c627de5ee4cabb8a9927c35297a1f.png

B9523970-27B5-4EFC-9798-24E6CA898421.png

0740F06C-B5E9-497F-B40A-4C29094F84A9.png

Edited by Bent
New picture

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Everyone is going to be different, but in my experience placement matters and I am willing to bet your diet does too. My ditch got super swollen, but I think that was a matter of placement. My bicep didn't at all, but I eat a lot of almonds, ok fine I eat lots of nuts there I said it. Anyway, healthy oils are going to help your body fight inflammation. Plenty of others can cause you to swell more. You could check this article out to get a better idea: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/foods-that-fight-inflammation I get how new age-y and probably asinine I sound, but lets face it, your body is going to react to situations differently depending on what you put inside it. 
    • I mean, everyone gets tattooed at the pace that works for themselves (money, time off work) and their tattooists schedule...from my experience - my arm took 1 month (i went every week) and the other arm took a couple of months. My back took 6 months. Guess my point is keep the appointments regular and consistent, stay focused...you'd be surprised how fast you can finish them projects! plan the work, work the plan. good luck ! edit // not hating, just giving perspective. my tattooists are all local. i had all the cash saved and ready before booking the appointments. That's just my routine so I can bang out the projects. In the past I would get take on one big tattoo project each year. It kept me focused.
    • Thank you! I know it’s pretty normal for me to swell this way so I’m not so nervous, more curious about others’ swelling and whether or not they do. Thanks for responding! Cheers. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics