Ink Inc. (Miami Ink Parody)

Hey Folks-

I am a filmmaker and tattoo enthusiast. I've been going to the Greenpoint Tattoo Company in Brooklyn, New York for five years now and the owner (John Reardon) and I have always joked about Parks and Rec set in a tattoo shop. Well, we made it- albeit in web series form. It can be seen here for free: 

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

There is a bit more information and a binge watch version on www.inkincshow.com. It stars a few other tattooers and plenty of weird clients. We really wanted to stay true to tattooing and expose some of the more annoying things artists deal with on a day to day basis. I hope you enjoy it. 

Edited by InkIncShow
trying to embed

Its a satire, and we are sort of poking fun at the canned responses the artists on those shows give. I love the idea that someone may not realize what they are watching. I would love to poke fun at that in a future episode. Just keep going back to the same client saying "10 minutes." It would be a bit like Milton in Office Space with his damned stapler. 

Thank you so much for watching and actually thinking about it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...