Sign in to follow this  
Fumela

Hello from CR

Hello community!

I have been following this forum and I can see that there are some good artists right here. 

I need a recommendation:

I have been working my sleeve this last 2 years or so. ´`

My first tattoo was a really sick chess piece on my shoulder:

https://ibb.co/ni0yLG

So far so good...

I think this is the part I screwed up. I'm a forex trader and I wanted something relating to trading so I got the wall street bull with a graph behind (my idea was that the graph got connected with the chess board, but the artist didn't got the idea I believe). Even that I like the piece individual by itself, it does not match with the chess board. This is the picture of the tattoo:

https://ibb.co/ht3k0G

My last piece that I absolutely love, I worked on it in my forearm:

https://ibb.co/jYJUSw

Maybe you can get the idea by now. I have been working on an animal sleeve in a full environment. I need one more piece to go on the other side of my forearm and I will have all my arm full, maybe i will just need a background.

Now this is my inquiry:

I kinda think I screwed it up. Im feeling kinda depressed. My tattoo's don't synchronize with each other. All together looks kinda weird. What can I do to save my arm and have a sick full arm sleeve tattooed?? please help me! Should I get laser on the graph that is behind the bull? Should I cut my arm? Or maybe I should try connecting all this pieces with a good background? If so what's your recommendation?

Thank you!

A full picture of your arm would assist in seeing how much filler you will need, but I don't see any problem in a good neo-realism artist coming up with a nice background that will fill it out and tie it together. You might be over-thinking it.  

Either a cohesive background like @SStu suggested, or just get more little filler tattoos.  It looks like there's a fair amount of space for even medium-sized tattoos in there.  Don't rush it, building a collection "organically" like this takes time.