New to the community

jouwes

Hello from Canada!  First of all, just want to say that I am very very glad I have found your sight. A tattoo artist in my area told me about the LST interviews after I asked him what it takes to get an apprenticeship. Unfortunately for me, apprenticeships are few and very rare to come by no matter how many shops I bother. That is why I am glad I found this site! The interviews I find are very humble and it seems that there is a lot of support out there for aspiring artists who want to do things as right as they can to get their foot in the door. 

Anyways,  Here are some of my drawings. I will keep looking at the amazing gallery and binge on the interviews until I think of a question or something worthy to post. 

Thanks!                                                                                                                                                                                                  Josh D

IMG_8572.JPG

IMG_8575.JPG

IMG_8574.JPG

IMG_8578.JPG

Edited by jouwes

• 4 weeks later...