Keeping the excitement on very long tattoo

Pahtcub1

@scottyg hit the proverbial nail - "wonderfully bizarre" is a great description. Quite a piece (in a good way).  I cannot even fathom 130 hours ... although my only tattoo had taken about 35 - come to think of it, maybe it isn't that much so hang in there! You have a tremendous amount of work put in it and the results are spectacular. I would think that 130 hours in you are quite a bit closer to the finish line.

If nothing else, you can look forward to showing it off to us here when done :6_smile:

Edited by piccalilli

• 3 weeks later...

good lordy... he is going OFF!! just completely tweaking out on the details. i hadn't seen his IG before today, but he's done some AMAZING pieces and yours right up there among his best work.

maybe to keep up the excitement, you can just walk around shirtless all day and harness the excitement of tattoo lovers ogling over your back. :3_grin:

Nothing you can do but hang in there. My current piece just had my 15th session with two or three more to go, so I feel your pain. I don't think I've ever had a piece done in less than a year, but I've had two sleeves with chest panels, my back, and this new piece from my ankle on up, connecting to the chest panel and back.

People ask how many tattoos I have, I just say one. :14_relaxed:

• 2 weeks later...