Style Question and space

Jkeith

Ok, I mostly just got tattoos I like, but not really sure of what the style of this would be. Also, it's mostly black and grey with the shades of blue. Would it be best at this point to stay black and grey?

I eventually want this to be a full sleeve. I'm just flatout unsure where to go with this theme. Almost thought of a sandglass with skull piece on my forearm. I was thinking I could get two to three medium pieces and fill in gaps with something to make them flow. I've been slowly adding over the past year to this. 

Ant thoughts? The blue rose in my elbow crease is getting touched up, he had to work around a skin problem I had there. 

Pictures removed for some reason, will fix later. 

Edited by Jkeith

1 hour ago, Gingerninja said:

Hey!

Have all of you tattoos been done by one person or multiple artists? Do you have a preference on sticking with one person or not?

Everything done by one artist, minus that compass piece (different artist, same shop). I like the current artist I have, but open to whatever.