Sign in to follow this  
flipcrab85

The dreaded tattoo regret

I got a new one done yesterday. Thought, in my opinion, it is done extremely well, I'm not super excited about it not looking like what I wanted, upon going in. I brought more of a neo traditional reference to my traditional artist, so he made changes putting his twist on things. Any of you ever, I'm sure it happens, get some work done and come out like... Ehhh, should have thought this through a little more!?

I dig the color palette and placement. Its a bit hard to comment on the piece because of the photo, but I don't think you should feel too down about this tattoo. It could also be built off of. 

All that said, I do regret placement of tattoos. I think a few of mine could fit other parts of the body better, but ultimately its not about perfection 

2 hours ago, InkIncShow said:

I dig the color palette and placement. Its a bit hard to comment on the piece because of the photo, but I don't think you should feel too down about this tattoo. It could also be built off of. 

All that said, I do regret placement of tattoos. I think a few of mine could fit other parts of the body better, but ultimately its not about perfection 

Thanks, yeah. The more I look at it, it's growing on me. At the same rate, the more you get the less each stand out! Lol