Tattoo cloudy

Horus

13 hours ago, 5amlim said:

Hi! I think some of my shading ink got pulled out during cleaning. One time with minimal pressure, i unintentionally rubbed some skin shedding off while cleaning because it was so soft with water. I am wondering if it’s that easy for tattoo ink to come off?
I’ve been wondering if i should be worried about ink pulling out from the soft wet shedded skin while washing even though i apply minimal pressure for 1 minute tops while washing.

circled the area where i think some of the shading came off.

it’s about 6 days old.
a06fc1eb4d6129a8d9389e2d3f3c7c1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't "Pull" ink out of a tattoo. It's UNDER YOUR SKIN. Unless you're cleaning it with a cheese grater, there's no way that happens.

Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, Tattoos take 4 -6 weeks to heal, etc., etc., etc.

• 3 months later...

Hi,
So I’m on the 10th day of my healing process, from one day to another one part of the tat started looking very cloudy and was a big difference compared to the the rest.
Does this look like a normal part of the healing process? 
or is it something I’ll most likely have to touch up?
92f8353c3df443015d4987c2f7138d89.jpg&key=4b8be7659e22885275033a36123d495dcd933b84cb0933458577ca0903e01dc6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9d46d47f1b909c6e7df48ddf89226801.jpg

5 hours ago, Nelzj02 said:

Hi,
So I’m on the 10th day of my healing process, from one day to another one part of the tat started looking very cloudy and was a big difference compared to the the rest.
Does this look like a normal part of the healing process? 
or is it something I’ll most likely have to touch up?

I'm sure it's fine. You just need to wait for it to heal completely (4-6 weeks), and then make your assessment. And besides, most artists do touch ups free of charge. It'll work out in the end. Just be patient.

Edited by Queen Rocks

• 1 month later...

Hello , my tattoo is 13 days from now and it's starting to peel but as the scab fall off some parts look like it has no ink underneath but some has. Do I need a touch up?

I encircled the part where I think it lost some ink

IMG_20210128_095044.jpg

Edited by Coy
First upload got no pic

2 hours ago, Coy said:

Hello , my tattoo is 13 days from now and it's starting to peel but as the scab fall off some parts look like it has no ink underneath but some has. Do I need a touch up?

IMG_20210128_095044.jpg

I see what you mean...

11 hours ago, Coy said:

IMG_20210128_095044.jpg

I takes 4-6 weeks to heal. That's when you'll know. There is no way to know sooner. 

Hi, I got some of the same concerns for mine. This was taken 24 hours after I got it (this morning) and is not what I was going for at all. Will the pink fade? It was supposed to be background faded, but just looks like scaring to me right now 😞

A7FDCB66-E353-477B-A08E-8C44C9C34812.jpeg

Thank you, that’s also what I got from the other posts. I was just hoping for some idea of what it would look like as to me the coloring looks really poorly done (by comparing it to other pictures of tattoos with similar age).

Or is it really that individual how it heals?

9 hours ago, Ras said:

Thank you, that’s also what I got from the other posts. I was just hoping for some idea of what it would look like as to me the coloring looks really poorly done (by comparing it to other pictures of tattoos with similar age).

Or is it really that individual how it heals?

Hi Ras: Have yourself a mental picture of those needles furiously pounding the skin when you chose to get inked up: the photo very strongly suggests the word 'inflammation' from a procedure which occurred only a few hours previously.

While you might be seemingly aware of some ppl who say they have immediate post-tattooing regrets, yet often these can be a result of not having known quite what to expect, especially if it is one's first ink.

Actually, the simple design in the photo is rather effective, giving the idea of birds, twigs and a swing, all blowing in the wind, so to speak. (Bob Dylan: 'The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind...' :) )

Edited by onlyme