Baltimore folks - help me decide!

Synesthesia

Who should do my tattoos?  

1. 1. Who should do my tattoos?

• J. Ranno
    • Dana Helmuth
    • Charlie Foos
    • Someone else

Back from a long hiatus, thirsty for more tattoos.

I'm considering getting color peonies and/or chrysanthemums on my knees in a fairly traditional Japanese style (I'm not opposed to a more modern style though). I live in south-central PA and wouldn't mind traveling a few hours. I know there's a few really great Japanese artists in the Baltimore area and I could also easily make it into a short vacation while I'm down there, so that's kind of what I'm leaning towards. Who do you guys recommend in Baltimore, or maybe elsewhere?

1 hour ago, Gingerninja said:

Would you go to NYC?

I'd consider it. It would just be a little more of a trek and might take me longer to save up for. I'm a little more familiar with Baltimore and have friends down there, so that made sense to me. But I've been to NYC a couple times and would make the trip again if I found an artist I loved.

On 12/30/2017 at 8:00 AM, Gingerninja said:

So many great choices depending upon what style and how bold you would like to go! Agree with @ScottyG 's recommendation. :)

My NYC laundry list: RG, Garver, Rubendall, Kiku, Beckerich and O'Donnell. 

My international list is long but I really want a flower from Claudia this year...

Rubendall and Garver are both like unattainable dreams for me. Imagine getting one to do each knee, I think I'd die right there on the spot. I might see if I can make NYC work for my budget.

Anybody else with any suggestions since my travel net has been broadened? :4_joy: