Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Somehow lucked into a Grez appointment Friday at 1pm hahaha. So I guess that's happening.
    • Thanks for sharing, @jnin. I loving hearing these stories about the incredible kindness that people can how. It's a good way to start my Sunday. Your MRSA battle on the other hand...OMG. How terrifying. Glad that you are able to get it under control. 
    • I have a couple of new things! I got tattooed by Timothy Hoyer in my state of CO, about a month ago and then headed SF for another session with Scott Sylvia. I’ll post pics soon but I’ve been battling MRSA on my foot. When both are fully healed I’ll post :) what I can tell you guys is that Timothy is a really nice and down to earth guy (it was my first time meeting him). Also, Scott did something that was way too cool. I’ve become friends with him at this point and I was explaining that I lost my collection of flash and prints and I’m in the middle of rebuilding. Him being as cool as he is, he’s gonna send me a ton of prints!!! Couldn’t ask to meet better people with this hobby. I don’t comment often but there are people as obsessed with this thing as me and I knew you guys would find that cool. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Sinister
      My name is Sinister, I'm new to the world of tattooing, although I have had a desire to get a tattoo for many years of my childhood, I recently got my first one. Along with my one tatt, I also have 3 current piercings (had many before). I plan to get many more tattoos in the future and I figured I would sign up to get more info on various topics rather than bugging my tattoo artist too much.
    • By Gia Dobson
      ....The Hell Is This Mess? | Dlisted
      Thursday, January 13th 2011
      ....The Hell Is This Mess?

Why is rapper Gucci Mane (more like Marshalls Rattail) still trying to convince us that he's crazier than a former Club MTV dancer? That is the only explanation for why Gucci Mane got three scoops of blue (?) ice cream tattooed on his face cheek. If this isn't a yodel for a straitjacket, then I don't know what is. Getting an ice cream cone tattoo on your face is only okay if you've served time at the Kingdom of Caring Penitentiary. That's their equivalent of a teardrop tattoo.
      When your face is starting to look like a water damaged Lisa Frank folder that's collecting dust in the corner of a junior high school homeroom, it's time to file for divorce from the tattoo needle for good. Gucci Mane may not regret this decision tomorrow morning, but he'll definitely regret it ONE morning. Even the tattoo artist is trying to gulp down the regret he feels from being an active participant in this fuckery.
    • By Lochlan
      The who, what, where, when, and why of your first tattoo? Pls include a picture if possible as we would love to see it!
    • By Lochlan
      How did/do you choose your first tattoo(s)?
      What did it mean to you. Are you happy with it or would you do it differently today?
      Can we see a picture and hear the story that assisted you in placing it on your body?