Lilac tattoo. Not what I expected

Gardengingerlily

I don't think it looks especially phallic, it isn't that great of a lilac either.  Does it look like the reference that you gave the artist?  Think I'd go back and talk it over with them.

Thank you. I am going back to see her at the end of the month. She drew it up for me, I thought it appeared good but on me not as well. I had another tattoo done at the same time which I love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're over thinking it. I don't see how you think that looks like a dick. It doesn't look much like the reference either, but it's not a bad tattoo.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I wouldn't go back to an artist to fix something I didn't like. If they couldn't do it the way I wanted the first time, I wouldn't have much faith that they could the second time.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Paulius said:

2 years ago I made my first tattoo and I was extremely excited about it so I decided to get some more. One day I and my girlfriend decided to make matching tattoos which is the biggest mistake in my whole life. Now she is my ex and I have a bunch of nonsense on myself it reminds me how dumb I was. Tattoos are not the joke, you must think about it carefully.

My desire and love to tattoos never faded away but now I am much more cautions. Recently I found an old thing which everyone has forgotten it is temporary tattoos. I bought a bunch of them, for example I bought 3 different sleeve tattoos, I have tried them and it helped me to decided which details I should include to my own incomplete sleeve. I also wanted to have a hound tattoo on my chest so I bought temporary one similar to one I wanted and I found out it was an awful idea. I am quite a big guy and this hound became strange, it’s face just deformed. I was lucky that I tried temporary one. So temporary tattoos are extremely useful and brings a lot of fun I cannot understand why it is not widely know these days… Please do not make the same mistake I made back in the days.

World would be a better place without fail tattoos. I bought them online in www.edited. I would suggest to have a look at temporary tattoos.

so you made up that story just to post a link to your  temporary tattoo site ? you really think anybody here is interested in  temporary tattoos ? LOL

Edited by Dan