No Lies Just Bullshit

If listening to tattooers talk about tattoos, tattoo history, and other random stuff tickles your fancy, then you might enjoy this podcast: http://www.noliesjustbullshit.com/ 

The first one i listened to was for the Everence discussion where Tim Hendricks, Mike Rubendall, and Scott Sylvia were clarifying their side of the story. Since then, I've gone back to listen to a couple episodes with Brian Bruno and Chris O'Donnell and I'm itchin to listen to more. A few episodes also have a segment called "Shop Talk" at the end, where each person picks a tattoo from IG and they critique it.

I might be a late-comer since this podcast has been around since Oct 2016, but hey... at least i found it!

If you knew about it before, why didn't you share?! If i'm introducing it to you for the firs time... i hope you enjoy.

Cheers!

What a coincidence, I've also started to listen to No Lies, Just Bullshit. Like you, the first episode I listened to was the Everence one, with many good points made, and a lot of good insight from those guys. Also really enjoyed Annette LaRue's interview, and the ones with Brian Bruno and Jeremy Swed. Nick seems to have a gift for interviewing, so I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of them. 

7 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

If you don't have time for NLJB since the interviews are longish, a new podcast called Tit for Tat Chat is available. It's hosted by Betty Rose and Zoe Bean....completely different vibe but I've enjoyed their episodes so far. Last week, they interviewed Michael McCabe. 

Thanks for sharing! I'm taking a listen to the first episode and you're quite right about the completely different vibe. But it's definitely good stuff.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...