Jeff Gogue video on YouTube

There's new video on YouTube made and about Jeff Gogue.  It's him getting his 101 hours of work on his back in Japan, but also includes his work.  He talks about have to surrender to be able to get a piece like that.  Some interesting thoughts.

I love his works and really enjoyed the video.

Jeff Gogue - Surrender

11 minutes ago, JAC1961 said:

Glad to do it. Didn't realize it's a reincarnation, but I did see some of footage was marked 2010/2011.

Since becoming interested in tattoos, I've been searching for all the videos that I can find for inform/entertainment.

well,I have not ever seen it,so it's new to me.

On 1/19/2018 at 3:57 PM, JAC1961 said:

Glad to do it. Didn't realize it's a reincarnation, but I did see some of footage was marked 2010/2011.

Since becoming interested in tattoos, I've been searching for all the videos that I can find for inform/entertainment.

as i watched, it wasn't fully a reincarnation. he did use some footage from his original vlogs, but he added plenty of insight, interviews, and different perspectives from his own clients. it's a great video and i'm glad you shared!

many of us do the same thing... looking for as much tattoo related media that we can get our eyes and ears on!