Partial tegaderm

Jkeith

I've used tegaderm on several of my tattoos. This latest tattoo is close to the first and the tegaderm won't hold. Can I partially cover a tattoo with it and just dry heal the exposed part? Wasn't sure if it would buildup dust around the edge. 

Ugh, if the tegaderm won't hold maybe just do the dry heal thing? Where is the tattoo located?

I'm a tegaderm person, so I understand what you are going through! The last batch of tegaderm that I used must have been old because I had problems with it sticking on a few tattoos. I dry healed a few without issue. :)

3 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Ugh, if the tegaderm won't hold maybe just do the dry heal thing? Where is the tattoo located?

I'm a tegaderm person, so I understand what you are going through! The last batch of tegaderm that I used must have been old because I had problems with it sticking on a few tattoos. I dry healed a few without issue. :)

It goes right up to the Bone in my wrist. The bend is where the issue is. 

6 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

What did you decide to do? Re-wrap or let it go? 

Rewraped it. Went fine. I have a roll of saniderm and the tegaderm 4x4. I used the 4x4 on the wrist and they held better. 

There is one spot where three pieces overlap in the same spot. Hope it won't cause an issue, breathability wise