Time between tattoos

Jkeith

I got three tattoos on my arm this past Friday. I'm scheduled to get another a week later (following Friday). It will be close to/in-between healing tattoos. Is it fine to get another one that close that quickly? 

They won't touch, but are really close. 

Edited by Jkeith

16 minutes ago, rdinak said:

I personally wait 30 days in between sessions. Allow your body to heal and give the artist time to see their work after a few weeks. 

Kinda what I was thinking. I'd hate to even get an accidental ink wipe to hit the healing ones. 

1 hour ago, Jkeith said:

I got three tattoos on my arm this past Friday. I'm scheduled to get another a week later (following Friday). It will be close to/in-between healing tattoos. Is it fine to get another one that close that quickly? 

They won't touch, but are really close. 

yes,it's no problem IMO,keep them clean,treat them like any other skin injury and they will be just fine.wash them all at the same time.

it really shouldn't be a big deal.

39 minutes ago, Dan said:

yes,it's no problem IMO,keep them clean,treat them like any other skin injury and they will be just fine.wash them all at the same time.

it really shouldn't be a big deal.

Thanks! I use tegaderm to cover them. They will be coming off the old tattoos that day, so 7 days under a derm. All my other tattoos I've healed with a derm are mostly healed with no scabs by day 6.

This next one is only about a 3x4" ish tattoo.

32 minutes ago, zetroc said:

Your own comfort aside, it's not going to be an issue. There is no way an accidental wipe with an inky towel over your fresh tattoo will have any effect.

The next one isn't that large. I bet it takes less than 1.5 only a 3x4" tattoo. 

• 2 weeks later...