New tattoo crooked? Help!

Ceecee_C

Hi guys, I'm very panicky so please help! This tattoo is 3 weeks old and almost fully healed but the lines are patchy and crooked and it is so bothering me, not so much the imperfection of it but that it just looks     novice, its on the inside of my wrist. Would a touch up fix it? Can i still trust the original artist? Thank you xx

IMG_7022.JPG

Hey there. Is this your first tattoo? Did the artist draw it on or was it s stencil? Did you provide a reference? A little context would be helpful. 

Do.not.panic. Tattoos by nature are applied by humans thus subject to imperfection which is why you can look at your tattoos under a microscope. Things can almost always be fixed but you need to breathe and relax...

The inside of your wrist is a tough spot. The skin is really thin there. Without knowing what it was supposed to look like, it's hard to judge. I'm in the minority here, but I wouldn't go back to an artist that screwed something up the first time. I just wouldn't have the confidence.

It's not a bad tattoo, but there is nothing about it that would send me back to the artist that did it.

Thanks guys, it was a stencil and kind of supposed to like this. But its the different line strokes that is annoying, it looked more solid when it was fresh but completely healed, the ink is patchy as you see. And yes it is my first tattoo.

will a touch up fix it? But I dont want to make it thicker, just fill in the ink gaps, make it smoother.