Tattoo Advice!!

locoPanki

Hello guys,im new here.I have a big doubt,so please give me some advice!

I got this realistic tattoo of super mario on my chest but after i got it i realized that i want to finish my rest of the body with old school tattoos,i want to start from my left arm,is it possible and how can i manage to merge old school tattoo next to this piece of art?

Tnx all.

p.s Rate my tattoo if possible :)

cheers

26694337_1996195597371223_855263296_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Agree with @Hogrider and @SStu. Get what you want, what resonates with you. I have a mix of traditional and Japanese style. I like it and frankly don't really care what anyone thinks. It's for me!

yep ! I agree,

like me, I'm a tattoo mutt, I have a mix of B&G and Color, and from American traditional to Polynesian to Japanese to misc and from very old art to very new art and everything in between, and it all melds together nicely like has been said here already, I have no theme or rhyme or reason, only what I liked at the time and I wanted on me by whom I wanted to tattoo on me, and that works just fine for me.

40 minutes ago, Dan said:

yep ! I agree,

like me, I'm a tattoo mutt, I have a mix of B&G and Color, and from American traditional to Polynesian to Japanese to misc and from very old art to very new art and everything in between, and it all melds together nicely like has been said here already, I have no theme or rhyme or reason, only what I liked at the time and I wanted on me by whom I wanted to tattoo on me, and that works just fine for me.

Can you show us a pic of your tattoos,i really would like to see how it looks the mix of styles.

18 minutes ago, locoPanki said:

Can you show us a pic of your tattoos,i really would like to see how it looks the mix of styles.

I don't know dude ! that would be a lot of pics ! LOL

you should relax and get what you want and not worry so much about it.as long as it's by the right artist for what you want and a good artist, then go for it.

do your homework on an artist, and don't let what other people have on them shape what  you want.

Edited by Dan

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't know dude ! that would be a lot of pics ! LOL

you should relax and get what you want and not worry so much about it.as long as it's by the right artist for what you want and a good artist then go for it.

lol,okay man,thank you a lot! :D