I am not sure where to put my tattoo, could you help me?

Moni_1609

Hello! This will be my 3 tattoo, I already have 2 but very small. I will have this design but I am not sure where to put it, I was thinking about my shoulder blade, thigh or ribs (but i am scared about the ribs because i know is very painful) I also want a place that can be easily covered. Could you give me any suggestions, please. This is the photo of the design.

28312006_10211421391718673_1685776480_o.jpg

On February 20, 2018 at 1:47 PM, LittleKitty said:

Tattoo design/placement depends on a lot of factors - your personal anatomy being a huge one. Future tattoo placement is something that should also be considered.

With that said, I like seeing pieces that curve like that on the side boob of women. 

Exactly.

If you are going to put it on your ribs, will you be comfortable dressing so that people will see it (assuming you ever want people to see it)? Also, I like big pieces, as you can see from my avatar,  so I would be reluctant to put a small piece where I might want to put a big piece later.

I would think that the artist that you are going to have do the tattoo would probably give you the best advice.  In the worst scenario, they put the stencil on, you check it out and don't like it, they put it someplace else.  You could do something similar if you could print the design and move it to the different places and check it out in the mirror.

Nice design. Best of luck.

I've never understood putting a small tattoo on a big part of your body like shoulder blades. To me, that sort of thing looks like an inner bicep or back of the neck (and the nape, where the neck meets the back?) type thing, but of the options you've given, the ribs sounds best.  I'm not an artist, just giving an opinion :) 

Good luck, and enjoy your new tattoo, whatever you decide!