What to do with this tattoo?

stmcc_

Hi all, 

Any ideas/advice you could provide on this would be a major help as I’m at a loss with what to do with this tat. 

The upper half is a cover of an old black tribal that is just too dark. The red in the flowers has black ink seeping through them and, after a couple of lasering sessions, I’ve made it worse by making parts patchy. 

I mostly like the bottom half but I want to do something with the top that would make it look better. I would also like to do something to improve the patchy bits on the inner arm (above the purple flower). Any ideas? 

I would be willing to do some more lasering, if necessary, or could white ink be the savior? 

Let me know if anyone has any ideas, thanks. 

Steve

AC79B1A1-4F7B-4041-AB23-E594DB4EB1DB.jpeg

31D8FF99-529C-4F22-AEB6-CCE053C76AAD.jpeg

Thanks Hogrider, and I hear what you're saying. It's going to take a bit of work all right. What do you mean by later removal? 

I was hoping there were some qualified tattoo artists on here though that might be able to offer some insight into what I could do. Problem is, I live in Dubai, where you can't just find a tattoo parlour on the street, so I'm hoping for some info online. 

Cheers,

S. 

8 hours ago, stmcc_ said:

Thanks Hogrider, and I hear what you're saying. It's going to take a bit of work all right. What do you mean by later removal? 

I was hoping there were some qualified tattoo artists on here though that might be able to offer some insight into what I could do. Problem is, I live in Dubai, where you can't just find a tattoo parlour on the street, so I'm hoping for some info online. 

Cheers,

S. 

I meant laser removal. Damn spellcheck!

12 hours ago, stmcc_ said:

Cheers,

S. 

We are mostly collectors, not artists. I tend to agree with Hogrider. Start with some laser.