Dan

Bay Area Convention of the Tattoo Arts (May 2018)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• send us a link to your artist
    • One thing not to worry about is "being unique"....unless you or your artist just rips off another persons work, your tattoo will be unique. The classics are the classics for a reason. Have you considered a Battle Royale? A bit of a different take on the meanings but could be cool (do an internet search). Or if you are religious, maybe a Rock of Ages. I am throwing some classic ideas out just for fun.  What style are you considering?
    • Well i had that in mind actually, the problem is i can't find any good symbols that mirrors the words. 🤨

Wisdon is easy = Owl.. 
      Truth, might be scale or something, but i think a scale is more of Justice.. 
      Honor, that' hard.. Maybe an animal, a Lion? 
      Compassion, hmmm a Rose? 
      Loyalty is hard to put into an image too.. :/ 
      Respect.. 
      Courage. that could actually be more like a symbol of mind because courage comes from sub-counciousness  :D 

Oh. and the texts are not supposed to be in one big pile like in the picture i added. They will be split up, Honor, truth and loyalty will come near each other, 
      Compassion and wisdom are a pair, and Respect and courage a pair. 

Or if im boring i will just list them on my back (joking) , because those texts or symbols to them are what i want. 
      They mean so much to me. There is always room ro fill in with something later. 

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics