What's your thoughts on tattoos on both side of neck?

Jbrnes

13 minutes ago, Jbrnes said:

Sorry for it to be in this forum but I had trouble clicking on the forum I wanted.

anyway what's your thoughts on tattoos on both side of neck for a male? 

IMO as long as you have earned the right to have hand and neck tattoos then there are no other rules,

the only thing  IMO is that your first tattoos should never be hand or neck tattoos.

I have both hands and both sides of my neck tattooed, do whatever you and the artist think looks good to you and on you.

16 minutes ago, oboogie said:

Unrelated: This reminds me of that woman who got upset that a really good tattoo artist refused to tattoo her kid's name on her neck in an ugly font. She had one or two other tiny tattoos, and she wrote a whole article about how awful he was and how she got some hack to tattoo the name on her anyway.

I remember that article. She probably wrote another article later talking about how everyone regrets tattoos and crying about her laser removal.

To the OP - same as my thoughts for a woman - if you have to ask, you're not ready.

summer time ... when you find out if the neck tattoo folks you've been seeing all winter are truly Defenders of the Faith. nothing makes you look like a wiener more than wearing a tank top with full neck tatts and bare ass arms and chest :p

get your body tattoo first, you will have more appreciation for the neck experience and respect for and from the tradition and subculture of tattoo. and I second @Hogrider '"if you have to ask, you are not ready"

my $0.02, do what you want

Edited by bongsau

I work in very conservative environment. My ink is very personal. I dress in clothes that easily conceal my ink. Neck/hands are not an option. Neither is a full sleeve.

If you are in a position to do so without negative consequences....go for it.