Would this work?

Jbrnes

I thought hard and long about this.. and I regret the font. The placement isn't where I wanted it and the font just doesn't look good. 

Im now thinking about getting a cover up and have been looking hard, I came across this rose design and I like it. Just wondering if it'll work and get rid of the tattoo I have now. Thank you-

IMG_1441.PNG

IMG_1530.JPG

hello @Jbrnes  i would suggest you just leave it. life is about learning. so what if the font/placement is slightly off ? the message likely is your truth (considering you're holding a baby in the picture!). so own it and don't live life with regret, it's too short and that is not what tattoo is about. if you dig the idea of a rose, put it on the other side. roses make great tattoos. but i think you can get more creative than that, especially in a visible place like the neck. get some other tattoos all over the body, each experience will guide and inform you.

And yes, get a panther tattoo. Doesn't matter where. Just get one, you won't regret that !

Edited by bongsau
terrible grammar!