In New York For The Weekend..

JasonHoodrich

All of the better shop's are on the lower east side. http://thickerthanwatertattoo.com/ is a street shop on LES. Daredevil Tattoo has plenty of good traditional tattooers.And it's down the street from Kat's deli where you can get a good pastrami sandwich. Kings Avenue has some excellent tattooers.And if you wan't a good banh Mi,this place Banh Mi - Vietnamese Sandwich is close to Kings Ave,and is real good.

Red Rocket Tattoo New York City You probably can do a walk-in at this shop. Invisible NYC - Art Gallery and Tattoo Studio | Tattoo Artists has some excellent tattooers.Smith street as mentioned is a real nice traditional shop.If you go to brooklyn,check out Brooklyn Flea on Saturday in Fort Greene has some real good food. HopStop.com - Transit Directions and Maps for New York City (NYC) is a pretty good site to help navigate around the city.

• 5 weeks later...

big joe,

I was in vietnam for a few weeks and there was a banh bi(pronounced bee/ south and north dialects are far different) shop right next to where my inlaws lived near saigon. They were 10 cents a piece for about 8 inch baguette with grilled pork and the fixings. good stuff.

big joe,

I was in vietnam for a few weeks and there was a banh bi(pronounced bee/ south and north dialects are far different) shop right next to where my inlaws lived near saigon. They were 10 cents a piece for about 8 inch baguette with grilled pork and the fixings. good stuff.

Damn that's crazy.You can probably live like a king for 5 bucks a day.

• 2 years later...