Sign in to follow this  
HNH

Flash Technique

I am an illustrator and would like to learn more about traditional style designs. Does anyone have suggestions on where to start? Tracing flash sheets, emulating artists I like, etc.? 

I wanted to reach out to people on this forum because I would like to learn the right way and respect the tradition of the style. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• Thank you, im adding now, i want to complete this somehow up to my shoulder creating kind of a sleeve. I want to fill the gap between the raven and the wolf, and find something to complete the upper part. I always thought if it would be nice to add clouds , sky and maybe stars on top of it. What would be your suggestions. Will be much appreciated.
    • Welcome to LST! You might want to post a pic of your existing tattoo if you're looking for input/advice. You'll get lots of good, honest advice here.
    • You should be fine...don't re-wrap it. Keep it as clean and dry as possible (keep nasty sweat from other people off it). If you CAN wear loose, longer sleeves that would be ideal. 🙂
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics